Week 14 - Finalize everything...

Friday 9 November 2012


Finally, I'm already done in week 14..
Presentation in front of assessor done..
But I don't have the opportunity to demo
in front of my supervisor.. =(

A few days before presentation,
I'm quite busy on the design of PCB board
of Arduino.

Below are some pictures during preparing the
PCB Arduino.. :)

1st step :
Design the Arduino circuit in pcb layout
by using Diptrace.
PCB layout of Arduino circuit
2nd step:
Ironing the board by layered it
with a small fabric.
Ironing
3rd step:
Etching by using the Acid liquid.


4th step:
Drilling.
After the drill, the connection is checked 
to make sure when placing the components,
there are connected.

Finally.. the circuit is looks like this.
Arduino circuit done in pcb board
Done on all the steps, troubleshooting need to be do.
This is to make sure the voltage is enough supplied to
the components. At first some of not connection.. by 
place the jumper to the specific connection. Problem 
is solved. 

Next, proceed on the casing.. 
The final look is like in the picture 
below : 
Remote Patient Monitoring System
Poster
Regarding on the pulse oximeter coding..
Sadly to say here, I'm not finding the right 
coding. I had a limited of time, I'm just make
my own program, which I make a condition 
of SpO2, in NORMAL or ABNORMAL.
The result as shown below:

The result is obtained
Transmission of the data and displayed in serial monitor

Overall, it might be not so perfect
because the SpO2 I'm not success 
in obtained the coding.
I'm still grateful to Allah by giving me
the strength and confident to settle all this.
14 weeks struggling  in this final project is 
really worth until success during the 
presentation day.. :)
Thank you to Sir Zul, En.Azmi, Nik.
Not forget to my beloved parents that 
keep on pray for me.. :) 
Friends, thanx a lot.. ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.